SAFEGUARDS RECORDS MANAGEMENT SDN BHD has
been established since 1998.
Besides from expanding footprint and rapidly
expanded a range of services to cater for our clients’ needs, now we have more than
1500 accounts which sectors include :
- Banks, insurance and financial institutions
- Hospitals, pharmaceuticals and healthcare centres
- Oil and gas
- Engineering and construction firms
- Manufacturing and trading.
Tailored to meet your specific needs with key emphasis on reducing costs and risks
while enhancing tracking, access, security and protection of your vital business
You can now opt to outsource your records as we do provide storage solutions
- Head Office, Petaling Jaya
- Semenyih, Selangor
- Jalan Kerayong, Kuala Lumpur
- Bukit Mertajam, Penang
- Johor Bahru, Johor
- Kuching, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Physical storage and management of inactive hardcopies information;
- Efficient retrieval for fast access to information;
- Traceability of records and its historical movements.
- Bar coding active files for comprehensive inventory;
- Efficient tracking and accurate retrieval of individual file;
- Effective control and secure.
Most suitable for loan files, credit card application forms, personnel files, insurance
policies, legal case files, medical records, etc. >
- Physical storage and management of electronic information for a sound business continuity
plan (contingency plan) in a controlled environment;
- Daily rotation of backed-up media;
- Monitoring destroy dates so records are not kept longer than necessary;
- Secure records disposal under your authorised personnel’s supervision.
Advantages of Safeguards Record management services:
- Security documents - managing vital records in a high secure environment;
- Information conversion - imaging and computer output to laser disc (COLD);
- Escrow - a third party agent to manage proprietary software deposit;
- Secure vaulting - rental of high secure strongroom.
- Improved efficiency and accuracy
- Controlled storage and retrieval costs
- Secured and authorized access to records
- Online access for account details and various reports
- Multi storage centres for strategic records keeping and rapid access
- Reduced capital requirement
- Improved staff's productivity and competency
- Improved customer services - both internally and externally
- Focused resources and management on core activity
- Participation in the development of information management
- Improved security and business continuity plan
- Bar-code technology for data integrity and full audit and traceability
- Cost centre based invoicing, tailored reports, and etx
- Safeguards' ongoing commitment to invest in people, system and technology
- Appraisal and sentencing of records for the retention period;
- Indexing and cataloguing of records;
- Managing records retention and destruction dates.
Lot 6, Jalan 225,
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor darul Ehsan
Tel: (603)-7960 0848
Fax: (603)-7960 9623
Copyright © 2016 Safeguards Records Management.
Site best viewed in I.E 9 +, Mozilla 30 +, Google Chrome 30 +